- Three hours are enough to see everything in this art museum. (literally: If you have as many as three hours, you can see everything in this art museum.)
- 20,000 yen will probably be enough. (literally: If you take as much as 20,000 yen with you, it will probably be sufficient.)
- As for beer, if we buy two dozen, it will be enough (literally: we will be all right).
- It will take no more than a week until you can walk (literally: until you become able to walk).
- Listening two or three times is/will be sufficient for understanding most of it.
|五人も来れば||If five people come, it will be enough to ~|