- If my company were a really good one, it would probably pay a bit better salary, but…
- If the university had been a really good one, it would have given me a much better education, and I could have gotten a good job.
- If your friend were a true friend, he might have given you useful advice.
- If we were here in the right season, this place would be a wonderful sightseeing spot, but now it's not a good place to take tourists because it is too cold. [It's winter now.]
- At the appropriate time, that sort of clothing would not have looked so bad, but now it is too old-fashioned looking.
- If I were living in a really good time, I wouldn't need to live such a miserable life.
|病院が病院なら治っていた(だろう/かもしれない) ||If that hospital were a really good one, someone might have been cured|